Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween-nie


Halloween will be here before I know it! I have been working on a few projects- cards and such! I miss my kids dressing up and running out for candy. One of my favorite memories is leaving the house on Halloween afternoon and coming home to find my little dog "Gidget" had gotten into the candy bowl, and ate about 10 mini packs of M & Ms...she left everything else alone! I know chocolate is bad for dogs, but she didn't seem to care!

Here is a card I made from a cutting file I drew. It really turned out well. Spooky and a little girly at the same time.



This is a door sign I made to welcome the kiddos on Halloween. In our apartment complex, we have to put a sign on our door so the kids know where to knock. It was made from a file I got over at Paper Threads .

Here are a few more cards I have made for Halloween. The first one was for a card sketch challenge at Paper Threads. The second is take on the first! The words on both were drawn with a gel pen in with the Pazzles.



1 comment:

Brens Designs said...

Wow! Awesome cards! Love your blog.