Thursday, October 9, 2008

BOARD BOARD...and making files!

I have been so board lately. This is my favorite time of the year. I love the cool breezes, the changing leaves, pumpkins, and indian corn, and all that fall brings. The problem? Michael (DH) has been gone, on business, since September 8th. The count down is finally on..he comes home October 25th!! YAY...right?? Sort of. He leaves again on the 2nd of November. I would love to be able to go to the mountains for a day or week end, and take in some of fall's beauty. We want to take the train to the top of Pike's Peak in all 4 seasons. Looks like we'll miss Autumn...sad sad!

But I have been able to get lots of cutting files done (click the picture at the top left). I guess I need to get ready for Christmas. I am PRAYING we'll be able to get to Georgia for Christmas. We plan on driving, even with the price of gas, its cheaper than flying! Well, guess I'll go and see what I can get into!

No comments: